Payment Methods – E-Wallets, Credit Cards and Others
Bonus Wagering Requirements: The Lowdown
No matter what promotion you choose, you must always keep the terms and conditions in mind. This is one of the important checks during each casino review. A little bit of reading goes a long way. To help you out, here's an overview of the key welcome bonus-related terms that might leave you unstuck:
- Playthrough: To be eligible to receive the full stated bonus amount, you must wager the deposit amount, bonus amount, or both combined a specified number of times. Play through requirements are also known as wagering requirements, and some of the best online casino bonuses in Canada offer ratios as low as 35x.
- Min. Deposit: Bonuses that require a deposit will always come with a minimum deposit amount. Be aware that a stated minimum deposit might not be sufficient to get your hands on the full bonus amount. For example, the minimum deposit could be C$10, but you need to deposit C$20 to access the full amount, meaning you are limited to 50% http://casinosreview.ca/elk-studios/.
- Game contribution: More often than not, casinos require real money Canadian players to play through the bonus or deposit amount on specified casino games. The game contribution is represented as a percentage, and the figure for each game type will be listed on the website of the best online casino Canada and the likes. If the game contribution of roulette is set at 10%, and for online progressive jackpots it's 100%, it means you'd have to wager ten times the amount of cash funds on roulette to complete the same percentage of the playthrough.
- Validity: Like a loaf of bread, welcome bonuses come with an expiration date. But there's nothing tasty about having your chances to get a welcome bonus limited. From the moment you register, you'll have a time limit to complete the wagering requirements of the deposit bonus before the bonus funds expire. This means you'll have to get cracking right from the start. The validity of a welcome bonus is often in the range of 14 to 30 days, but it can vary.
- Restricted payment methods: Be warned that the banking options including only deposit methods or other deposit and withdrawal payment options for available to be eligible for a welcome bonus with free spins are not always the same as the options stated on the site. As we mentioned earlier, some bonuses might not be accessible by depositing using e-wallets, while others might be tied specifically to one or more deposit methods.
The top online casinos in Canada don't want to give you any headaches when you sign up and make your first deposit, and it usually results in an ocean of deposit and withdrawal payment possibilities such as Visa and Mastercard payments, and other credit and debit cards. What's more, given the intense competition for your attention, some casinos will go that extra step and give you a stab at a welcome bonus by depositing with particular, sometimes obscure deposit methods. However, the main deposit methods you'll almost always encounter at a safe and secure online casino in Canada are Visa Mastercard.
Crypto bonuses are not unheard of, and you can find many of them at the top Bitcoin casinos in Canada
E-wallets like Skrill and Neteller have become very popular forms of depositing at casinos due to their speed and safety, while lately you can also charge your casino costs directly to your phone bill. Some Canadian online casino platforms allow you to top-up a prepaid card to facilitate hassle-free deposits, and the option of a direct bank transfer is another commonly accepted approach.